Re: [RFI] Mystery Noise (Aren't they all)

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>, "William Kim ." <wg8s@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Mystery Noise (Aren't they all)
From: Wes Stewart via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 12:34:54 +0000 (UTC)
 Thanks Kim,
Me too.  At this point I'm thinking of abandoning 160-meters.
Wes  N7WS

    On Thursday, March 28, 2024 at 06:05:44 AM MST, William Kim .
<wg8s@hotmail.com> wrote:

 I wish my colleagues in the electric utility industry would look at these
issues in a different light.  Multiple rollouts for the same issue are not
efficient.  We try to roll once and get the problem resolved.  Our staff uses
equipment by Radar Engineers, and we have very good success in resolving RFI
issues.  Being efficient takes some tact in presenting this.  Hope you get it
resolved.
73, Kim - WG8S