Re: [RFI] Mystery Noise (Aren't they all)

To: "Chris L. Parker" <parker601@earthlink.net>, David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Mystery Noise (Aren't they all)
From: Wes Stewart via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 19:44:32 +0000 (UTC)
 The co-op guy was out this morning and confirmed noise at this location.  He
said that he found a source with the ultrasonic equipment.  Says it's loose
hardware but he's still seeing some rfi from over the fence in the vicinity of
the pump, although it's stronger from the pole.

    On Friday, March 8, 2024 at 09:42:21 AM MST, David Eckhardt