Re: [RFI] Mystery Noise (Aren't they all)

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Mystery Noise (Aren't they all)
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 00:36:52 -0800
Topband OT NI6T got to know the power company's RFI guys pretty well over the years. One of them made him aware of why stuff didn't get fixed, even after it had been identified. Seems that mid-level managers were incentivized to end the fiscal year with a lot of money in their budgets. BTW -- an update on Garry, who many OT topbanders and DXpeditioners know. He's been dealing with Parkinson's for 4-5 years now, and it's been devastating to him.

BTW -- I'm fed by high-leg delta here in the Santa Cruz Mountains.

73, Jim K9YC