Re: [RFI] Source power pole located - but wonder which components most l

To: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Source power pole located - but wonder which components most likely temperature sensitive
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 18:47:50 +0000
QUOTE:  It may not even be a failed component, as any two pieces of poorly
bonded hardware can produce noise. That could explain the temperature
dependence. In any case, have them check all the hardware on that pole.

An almost giveaway symptom  for this type of failure is erratic behavior of
the RFI in a good gusty wind.

Dave - WØLEV

--

*Dave - WØLEV*