Re: [RFI] Source power pole located - but wonder which components most l

To: Michael Martin <mike@rfiservices.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Source power pole located - but wonder which components most likely temperature sensitive
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 15:59:13 -0800 (PST)
I would not assume that people understand this is a joke. It's been
suggested many times on here and old timers talk about it, so I
understood that it used to be standard (and rather foolish) practice.

Whacking a pole with a hammer could also get attention from neighbors
and law enforcement, and I get enough attention for just having my
antenna.