Re: [RFI] Source power pole located - but wonder which components most l

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Source power pole located - but wonder which components most likely temperature sensitive
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 02:51:53 -0800
On 1/29/2024 4:27 PM, David Eckhardt wrote:
Thank you.  I stand corrected 50 years later.

In my 80s, I'm still trying to learn something new every day. And as time passes, it takes longer. :)

Many years ago, one of my Black friends, a Chem E, talked about "the importance of always keeping our minds open to accept new sh~t."

I long resolved not to be one with a mind like a steel trap -- rusted shut.