Re: [RFI] Source power pole located - but wonder which components most l

To: Michael Carter <mike.carter@unh.edu>, David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Source power pole located - but wonder which components most likely temperature sensitive
From: AA5CT via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 00:46:00 +0000 (UTC)
 One type of surge suppressor/lighting arrestor is literally a utility-grade
MOV-type device. Internally they can be comprised of a stack of these MOV
devices, and as temperature changes they can be expected to contract and
expand, so I conclude from research done on this tech +10 years back now.

de AA5CT Jim

    On Sunday, January 28, 2024, 2:01:19 PM GMT-6, David Eckhardt