Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be sto

To: rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be sto
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 06:21:28 -0600
Hey folks, my point is that the FCC is influenced by lobbyists and
lots of expensive lawyers.  A fact that no one seems to disagree with.
If you want to jabber at me about some false notion that I think cell
phones have no utility and you want to navel gaze okay fine but you
are wasting your time with me.   I think we can exist without them if
we have to.  Big difference.  It must be cabin fever season.

73
Rob
K5UJ