Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be sto

To: Tim Duffy <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be sto
From: James Jordan <k4qpl2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 18:23:58 -0500
Hi Tim,
As a relative newcomer I didn’t know the history, and I sort of phrased my
comment knowing that there was a moderator somewhere 😉.  Thanks for putting
this reflector together and maintaining it.

It’s a common problem that what starts as an item of interest, even if slightly
off topic, sometimes if unchecked will devolve into personal or political
arguments and the original topic is lost in a dozen rabbit holes or soap boxes.
‘Nuff said…
73,
Jim
K4QPL  VP5M