Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be sto

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be sto
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 12:03:21 -0800
On 11/7/2023 4:02 AM, Rob Atkinson wrote:
That's your opinion. I guess you think it is vital.

Rob,

Sadly, you're wrong about the real world. I live in a part of the country where the local telco, the company who bought the AT&T name, poorly maintains its wireline infrastructure, and refuses to connect new customers, even when they are renters moving into a place that had existing service. And this has been true for at least two years.

We have no cell coverage at home, and keep the wired line is our only link when power drops, which happens all too often. As luck would have it, power has been down for three hours now, and dropped for three hours yesterday.