Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be sto

To: NA6MB Mike <na6mb.mike@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be stopped, despite health, home value concerns - from The Arizona Republic
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 00:33:18 +0000
Hold on there.  Here at the Berthoud, Colorado, HS we have a major cell
phone installation, including some "experimental" dishes (illegal) with all
kinds of signs warning to stay away due to high radiation levels.  They
don't distinguish between ionizing and non-ionizing
radiation........dahhhh......

During games, viewers in the bleachers complain 1)  they can't make cell
calls and, 2)  their cell phones discharge extremely rapidly - an hour or
so.  Why?  They are overloaded by the close-by cell installation.  The
receivers in the phones are so overloaded that they can't "contact mommy"
or detect anything so they jack the transmit power to the max in an attempt
to "contact mommy".   And the receivers are so overloaded and numbed that
they can't receive anything, so no calls can be made.  And the bleachers
are some (roughly) 500 to 600-feet from the towers.

Should we be concerned?  Absolutely

Dave - WØLEV

--

*Dave - WØLEV*