Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be sto

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be sto
From: Facility 406 <facility_406@bruteforcedevelopment.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 16:44:57 -0800
On 11/6/2023 15:53, David Colburn wrote:
Section 34 is, more correctly, silent on the matter.

"34....Emergency communications, for example, are voluntary and are not required by our rules...the amateur service is not an emergency radio service."

Appears the opposite of silent, with "the amateur service is not an emergency radio service", being rather definitive, unless I've missed something.

Kurt