Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be sto

To: rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be sto
From: "Hare, Ed, W1RFI via RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 13:33:28 +0000
From: RFI <rfi-bounces+w1rfi=arrl.org@contesting.com> on behalf of Rob Atkinson
<ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2023 6:23 AM
To: rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be
sto

When it comes to technical stuff a lot of people are ignorant.  And
many people adopt positions based on emotions.  It's always been that
way throughout history.  This isn't what's amazing.  What's amazing is
that the government is forcing this community to allow this antenna,
something that's never happened for a ham antenna as far as I know.  I
didn't read the newspaper story and newspaper reporting can be wildly
incorrect nowadays so my observation may be off base.  Otherwise, if
you are Apple, Google, Verizon, etc. you could put an antenna on top
of the Washington Monument but everyone else, no way.  $$$$$

Rob
K5UJ