Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be sto

To: Facility 406 <facility_406@bruteforcedevelopment.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FW: 65-foot cell tower in Chandler golf community can't be sto
From: Dave <rocketnj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 17:41:51 -0500
Cell towers. The NIMBY effect.

Not In My BackYard!

Everyone wants a cell phone but no one wants towers. Then they complain about
coverage. Being only 25 miles outside NYC and it is a cellular RF black hole
here at home. Towers are only allowed in business/industrial areas.

We (county government) put up a site for the county public safety radio system.
(Not cellular) It was on a water tank behind residential neighborhood. Push
back due to NIMBY caused the county to move the site to a less optimal
location. The local PD, fire and EMS there are complaining about coverage. They
can blame  it on their neighbors.

People have to understand difference from essential (public safety)
communications and other communications.

Fortunately I am now retired and don’t have to deal with that anymore.

Dave wo2x
Sent from my waxed string and tin cans.