Re: [RFI] Source power pole located - but wonder which components most l

To: Frank W3LPL <donovanf@starpower.net>, Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Source power pole located - but wonder which components most likely temperature sensitive
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 14:49:14 -0600
I agree,
sadly hick power company even ignored actual letter from the FCC about fixing them. The one Hot summer day my kid comes in from out front and said the power lines are smoking. Huh? I went out and not only smoking but they are on fire! the whole length of wire for about 2 blocks is actual flami nng with like 10 foot high flames, then suddenly it stopped, and we had no ower,

they came out and rebuilt the whole section with new stuff

Joe WB9SBD
.

A Contest 40 Years in The Making!
<https://w9et.com/home.html>