Re: [RFI] Sinusoidal type noise on 6 meters

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Sinusoidal type noise on 6 meters
From: Stephanie WX3K via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 15:27:03 -0500
Thank you Jim for your great input on my issue. Cheap Switching supplies are
just crap. I also have some additional noise whirling through the 6 meter band
because of holiday lighting now. The ANC4 is looking better every day !

Based on my DF findings and the RFI patterns, i believe there maybe an
appliance that gets used in the evenings at roughly the same time. Could be
lighting also. Not sure. I need to approach my neighbor sometime somehow.

Everyone that chimed in with advice, thank you. Its appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving

73 Stephanie