Re: [TowerTalk] Amateur Radio Tower Ordinances

To: Jack Brindle <jackbrindle@me.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Amateur Radio Tower Ordinances
From: Bob K6ZZ <bob.selbrede@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 19:36:56 -0500
Hi Jack,

I’m in the process of moving from CA to KY. I’m aware of PRB-1 and will
certainly bring it up if needed.

I’ve got a meeting with the county building department director on Tuesday
afternoon. My hope is that he’ll agree that their PCS tower ordinance does not
apply to Amateur Radio. If so I should be good to go. If he insists that it
applies to Ham Radio towers I’ll have some work to do.

As I said earlier, I’m not going to do a thing if they tell me I’m good to go.
Wouldn’t make sense.

Thanks for the replies.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone