Re: [TenTec] Triton IV 544 Digital

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Triton IV 544 Digital
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 11:33:30 -0500
I’ve never done a shotgun approach when it comes to replacing electrolytic
capacitors, but in the case of this particular display unit, that was alway the
first thing I did.

Then, and it’s been  years ago, some smaller electrolytic caps (1mf) and .001
disc took care of it. Nothing I did eliminated it 100%

Mike Bryce
prosolar@sssnet.com

"The eye is always caught by the light, but shadows have more to say"