Re: [RFI] UPDATE re: Source power pole located - but wonder which compon

Subject: Re: [RFI] UPDATE re: Source power pole located - but wonder which components most likely temperature sensitive
From: Michael Martin <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 19:31:19 -0500
My apologies to Charlie and everyone else for not editing my speech to text
post and reply. I was in a rushed situation and tried to post via speech to
text and we all know that doesn't typically work very well but I didn't
have the time to edit it. I'm sure everyone has figured out my mistakes and
again I'm sorry for making so many. I'm laughing while I text this.

Michael Martin
RFI Services
51 W Bay Front Rd
Lothian, MD 20711