[RFI] Refrigerator RFI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Refrigerator RFI
From: Paul Christensen via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 12:00:05 -0400
In my case, a recent LG model, low-level switching spurs are radiating from
the door's multifunction display and diminish to nothing at the AC power
cord.  I used a portable SDR transceiver with a panoramic display to
localize the spurs to the display board.

The spurs are near the noise floor on most bands.  Complete spur elimination
would require digging inside the area of the display for a ferrite fix.  For
several reasons, I'm not too keen on that.

My point being - there may be more than one kind of RFI/EMI source being
emitted from an appliance.

Paul, W9AC