Re: [RFI] LED Street lights

To: Jim McCook <w6ya@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Street lights
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 23:43:17 +0000
I hate to write this, but our very own ARRL is doing the job that FCC
should be doing in these respects - ....... and for free......

At present, the FCC is useless and nothing but a collection of overpaid
lawyers who wouldn't know RF if it bit them in the behind.  If you wish,
have a read of my QRZ page - all from experience as an EMC / RFI engineer
over the past 30+ years.

Dave - WØLEV

--

*Dave - WØLEV*