Re: [RFI] Noisy Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Noisy Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 12:55:12 -0700
On 6/14/2023 11:56 AM, Wes Stewart via RFI wrote:
  I ordered two of them.  If they don't work out, it is Costco and they take
them back no questions asked.

Yep. Great advantage of buying there. Big companies like Costco do a lot of private label biz, with their own part number for a product that's also sold under another part number. My guess is that this unit will have the virtue of not over-charging the battery, but may not be FCC B, like the "AV-series" version of their UPS. It will be great to have your evaluation of it.