Re: [RFI] Powerline noise question

To: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>, Frank W3LPL <donovanf@starpower.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Powerline noise question
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 13:49:50 -0800
I have attached an mp3 of the noise to my reply.
I hope it propagates to Don, at least.

73
Rick N6RK

On 12/31/2022 8:55 AM, Don Kirk wrote:
Hi Richard,

how a conventional Xenon tube flash circuit works in photography.  Can you upload a recording of your noise burst so we have a better idea of what you are hearing/seeing?  But as others have said I never try and guess what the source is other than to try and determine if it is power line related noise because if it's not power line noise then I might not pack my vehicle with as much VHF and UHF DF gear.

Don (wd8dsb)