[RFI] Fwd: Water treatment system RFI?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Fwd: Water treatment system RFI?
From: Don <kb5kwv@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:53:00 -0500
Have you ever used a hard water system like this? iSpring-ED2000-Electronic-Descaler-Conditioner you can find it on amazon if the link does not come through.

 amazon.com/iSpring-ED2000-Electronic-Descaler-Conditioner/dp/B0744TC3PW/

This is what I am wanting to use. It sends pulses through the water to suspend the minerals, etc so it will not scale your pipes, etc.

I have lived with wells and water treatment systems since 1995, and have never traced any RFI to them.  In that time, I had a WaterBoss (for 20 years) and a Whirlpool for the last 5+ years. Both were/are digital, so far as the timer is concerned.  It's important to remember that they are only really active during the recharge cycle - in the case of my current Whirlpool, that's 2 hrs 45 minutes  every 3-4 days.

 It sounds like you're being hustled - Both units I've had are self-contained, and were both simple to install and trouble-free. The biggest WaterBoss - for the hardest water - is only $505 and Home Depot offers free shipping to your home.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.