[TowerTalk] AFCI RFI?

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AFCI RFI?
From: Gene Smar via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 16:27:37 +0000 (UTC)
Gents:
     I'm having my electric service panel in our home replaced and wanted to
ask if any of you have had experience, either good or bad, with code-required
arc-fault circuit interrupters and related RFI?  I believe I read somewhere
(here, possibly?) that either these or GFCI's were problematic in generating
RFI, especially on the lowbands.  I'd like to make sure I don't make things
worse for myself by allowing the electrician to install the wrong AFCI design
or brand.

     Many thanks.
73 deGene Smar  AD3F