Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Identification - Help Needed

To: "Tom Osborne Sr." <w7why1@gmail.com>, Bruce Jungwirth <k0son@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Identification - Help Needed
From: n1bkb--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 21:55:19 +0000 (UTC)
 Hornet sold the rights (and inventory) to their antennas to Swan who sold it
to one other firm before it ultimately ended up in the hands of B & W ... who
sold me their last in stock driven element replacement trap for my 4-el
tri-band yagi back in 1988.In the case of my TB-1000 model, the boom to mast
clamps appeared to be 1/8" thick, stamped aluminum.
SteveN1BKB
    On Saturday, March 19, 2022, 01:37:43 PM PDT, Bruce Jungwirth