Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Identification - Help Needed

To: Mike Ryan <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Identification - Help Needed
From: Robie Elms <ruler55@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 18:51:07 -0600
All,

First, I've received many responses both to the list and directly.  I want
to thank all of you for your efforts.  I was asked to add some photos of
the driven element and feedline connections.  Those have been added:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jZXsZWZddEuVyAKm7

The driven element is split and insulated from the boom.  The feedline
connected directly to the driven element, there is no matching
network/device.

The boom is 3 pieces and 14 feet long.

I looked at the ad that Joe W4TV found and it looks very much like my
antenna.  I have not reached a conclusion but the Hornet looks to the most
probable candidate.  I'm going to dig a bit more.

Robie AJ4F