Re: [TowerTalk] Broadcast Band AM Transmiiter Intererence on 160M

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Broadcast Band AM Transmiiter Intererence on 160M
From: W7TMT - Patrick <W7TMT@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 04:49:55 +0000
I just received a 402X last week. I ordered it directly from Morgan and it
arrived in a week.

I installed it using the RX Input/Output option on my IC-7610 and it did
resolve an issue for me. I have several  stations in downtown Seattle 8 miles
away, direct line-of-site. over a saltwater path so it is challenging.

Really kills everything from 1.2 MHz down. Less so above that. Performance
appears to match the published specs based on the scope display.  Spectrum
scope picture available on request.

Service was good and the fit and finish are great. Other than the spectrum
scope I've no way to test the unit but it resolved my issue so I'm happy.

73,

Patrick, W7TMT