Re: [TowerTalk] Broadcast Band AM Transmiiter Intererence on 160M

To: charlie carroll <k1xx@k1xx.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Broadcast Band AM Transmiiter Intererence on 160M
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 19:49:49 -0800
Sometime back in the summer of '21, I also checked out the Morgan site and it was somewhat the same as you saw.  However, when I checked in the Oct/Nov time frame, they seemed to have cleaned it up a bit.

Maybe it's a drawn out process...

It was probably October, or November when I first came across a filter I was looking for. Specs were a bit scrambled, the description was one thing, photo another, no sweeps. I e-mailed them at the time. As of about two nights ago, nothing changed on the site, and I have yet to receive a response. I guess I'll check back in a few months.

Kurt