Re: [TenTec] Come On Guys

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Come On Guys
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 10:16:53 -0700
Hi Wes,

I'm sure I have at least as much grey hair as you do, and I haven't used kilocycles for half a century, except, perhaps, in the context of "kilocycle cops."

As to other comments in this thread about units, the failure of our country to migrate to the metric system when first proposed 4-5 decades ago is a testament to our lousy education system.

73, Jim K9YC