Re: [TenTec] Come On Guys

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Come On Guys
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 11:25:56 -0500
I am curious as to why one would want to commit to a mix of units like Kg
weight, then PSI for pressure.

“KC” as a unit of frequency has been off the table for about 35 years or so...

That makes as much sense as Congress's selection for auto emission standards as
being stated in grams per mile! Only a politician could come up with anything
as nonsensical as that!!!

Gary

BTW - Torque, in the BSA standard, is in Foot-Pounds or Ounce-Inches, not
“Pounds”.