Re: [RFI] Mysterious K3 Symptoms - RFI?

To: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Mysterious K3 Symptoms - RFI?
From: Dan K2YWE <dan.k2ywe@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 21:13:55 -0400
I'll agree that radiated susceptibility is probably ruled out but conducted
EMI is still a possibility.
BTW, have you disconnected the suspect CAT5 cable from the radio and tried
the test?
Pete, I'm late to this discussion. Did you check all the RF cables from the
rig to the antenna? Maybe substituted a few jumpers?

73, Dan