Re: [RFI] Mysterious K3 Symptoms - RFI?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Mysterious K3 Symptoms - RFI?
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 14:58:02 -0600
Did you get the gold pins on your K3?  The early non gold pin versions had various odd behaviors.  I doubt pins are it only happens with 1000w.  You seemed to have ruled out RFI with the dummy load.  Do you lights dim in the shack when you key up with the amp?  How about a line voltage drop on the mains?   I suppose it could be the control cabling between the amp and rig.  All the coax connectors good and tight?

W0MU