Re: [RFI] Mystery Noise (Aren't they all)

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Mystery Noise (Aren't they all)
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 22:02:07 -0600
On 1/28/2024 9:50 PM, Wes Stewart via RFI wrote:
The problem with this organization is if he finds a suspect, he has to
request a line crew which usually shows up when he's not around.

The only time I've had any success is when I've personally been there with a receiver. Usually, as soon as the lineman touches the offending hardware, I can hear it. In one case, I could hear it fluctuate as he was climbing the pole.

--
Scott  K9MA

k9ma@sdellington.us