Re: [RFI] Tiny SA Ultra with DXE Flag and Preamp?

To: Jim Miller <jim@jtmiller.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Tiny SA Ultra with DXE Flag and Preamp?
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 17:16:31 +0000
With the preamp you purchased with the Flag antenna and the preamp built in
and selectable within the TinySA Ultra, you should have enough
gain/sensitivity to well overload the TinySA, unless you live in the middle
of nowhere with no cell coverage, no TV, no FM, no daytime AM radio,
and......  Yes, those places still exist here in the west.

Dave - WØLEV

--

*Dave - WØLEV*