Re: [RFI] Netgear GS724T switch

To: "<nlsa@nlsa.com>" <nlsa@nlsa.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Netgear GS724T switch
From: Gary NA6O via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 17:13:47 -0700
We have had no problems with any of the basic GigE Netgear switches at any of
my stations, other than making sure to apply a choke to the DC output of the
wall wart (or even better, find a model that runs on 12V if possible). In this
case, we needed POE to power some cameras. That always has a certain level of
risk with it since you’re really at the mercy of the power supply for the POE,
whatever it may be. Whether it’s blind luck or quality EMC engineering on the
part of Netgear, this one causes no problems.

-Gary NA6O