Re: [RFI] Noise Level During Power Outage

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Noise Level During Power Outage
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 17:24:15 -0600
When I bought some LED fixtures for the kitchen a few years ago, I connected a power cord to them at home and tested them for RFI before installing them. All were OK. One of my neighbors unwittingly helped me identify a quiet power supply for LED light strings, by having a very noisy one, The vendor replaced it with one from a different manufacturer, which was quiet. I bought some of those for my own home.

73,
Scott K9MA