Re: [RFI] Powerline noise question

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Powerline noise question
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 15:19:34 -0500
Hi Rick,

Here is a link to one of my videos showing what typical electric fence RFI
sounds like: https://youtu.be/M99kyixyLnc

Here is a link to another hams video (EI4GYB) showing his electric fence
RFI and its very similar to what you hear in my video and you will find
other videos online that also sound similar: https://youtu.be/eFo80SXvKY0

Nothing about your recording would point me towards an electric fence, and
everything about your recording and rain comment points me directly at
power line noise.

73 and good luck with the monsoon.
Don wd8dsb