Re: [RFI] Yagis and DFing_Being as we are on the subject

To: Charles Plunk <af4o@twc.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Yagis and DFing_Being as we are on the subject
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 20:43:16 +0000
I addressed a similar problem two summers ago.  I used a home brew
0.5-meter shielded loop with its extremely sharp nulls to isolate which
pole of five was the culprit.  I coupled the small loop through a BB
transformer to a hand-held scanner using AM demodulation tuned to a
broadcast-free frequency to serve as a receiver.  The setup worked quite
well.

Dave - WØLEV

--
*Dave - WØLEV*