Re: [RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI System

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI System
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 17:04:11 -0500 (EST)
Ed,

Thanks for the explanation. We also have to remember Amateur Radio is a hobby
and until other consumer or business services are affected there will be little
incentive to impose stricter regulations which would increase the price of
goods and services.

I feel the most effective way Hams can influence the narrative is the "canary
in the coal mine" approach, emphasizing that the interference will also affect
the operation of other services.

We should also be diplomatic in our approach. In my discussions most people
have the connotation of Ham Radio Operators as grumpy old men.

Thanks for your efforts and the efforts of the League.

Mike N2MS