Re: [RFI] LED ceiling lights

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED ceiling lights
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 16:10:23 -0500
Thanks, Jeff - I went looking at my local Home Depot yesterday and could not find any of the Feit units I was looking for - 7.5" recessed.  Brought home a similar 6" from Commercial Electric thinking to try it, but after reading the fine print on the power supply block I decided against -  it is 115V in, 20-48 volts out, which seems certain to involve active electronics, even though the weight suggests a transformer.

73, Pete N4ZR
One of the RBN team