Re: [RFI] LED ceiling lights

To: rfi@contesting.com, pete.n4zr@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED ceiling lights
From: Gary Johnson via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 12:14:52 -0800
I have yet to find a fixture with an RFI-quiet power supply… Some suggest
wiring up the LED modules to your own (quiet) supply, which is possible. Better
to take the advice of K0IL and go with a recessed can fixture that can accept
any screw-in bulb. There are a great many RFI-quiet LED bulbs on the market and
you can of course also use incandescent. As technology changes, such a fixture
can take advantage of it.

Gary NA6O