Re: [RFI] "LED noise"

To: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] "LED noise"
From: Michael Martin <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 19:48:32 -0500
Hey guys you have to remember that a lot of the people you deal with are
human and we can accept the fact that sometimes they make mistakes.
Sometimes explainable sometimes not. I find it hard to believe that someone
with technical knowledge and possibly average or above level of
intelligence could possibly find a reason to bash an organization because
of one issue that occurred that was obviously a mistake made by someone and
probably not one with the authority to do it. I don't doubt that it
happened at all but I doubt highly that the right person was answering
questions and replying to messages. That is a mistake not on your part but
certainly a mistake. I think I've made a couple of my time.

Could we do better than the ARRL? Possibly, but we aren't. I see so many
times that what they do has been so helpful and I think it's hard not to
remember that when I discover a mistake that they may have made.

I would advise everyone that has an interest in amateur radio to make their
donation to The ARRL one way or the other. This hobby would most definitely
not be doing as well without them.

Michael Martin
RFI Services
51 W Bay Front Rd