Re: [RFI] "LED noise"

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] "LED noise"
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 16:36:55 -0800
On 12/20/2022 16:07, David Eckhardt wrote:
Don't feel bad, Kurt!  I have had submissions rejected by ARRL for being "too technical".  These days, they just want pablum for publication.

If I were not a life member (thanks to my ex-wife many decades ago), I would not pay annual dues.  But, ..........having access to this RFI site possibly makes it all worth it.

That was from another fellow, not me! I found it interesting, and was passing it along.

However, along such lines, I've found several "articles", detailed technical posts of mine made through forums such as this one, on the ARRL webpage over the years. I understand anything tossed out in public, is just that, but no decency to ask ("OK", but I would have cleaned them up), or inform, I came across them years after the fact.

Same here on membership, tried a few times, dropped out for numerous reasons, get the rag from someone else who's a member, but never reads it for themselves.

Kurt