Re: [RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI Victim

To: rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI Victim
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 08:20:29 -0600
You can leap to the defense of Solar Edge and that's all well and
good.  Everyone should have an advocate.  But I've been following this
issue since it began, here on this email list and elsewhere, and every
single time I read about a ham having a problem with a solar panel
installation, the name that comes up again and again is Solar Edge.  I
hear nothing or almost nothing about the other companies, but what I
do hear is Solar Edge repeatedly.  Whether you like it or not, the
perception is that this company's installations are bad news, and I
don't think that is unjustified.  I am a simple guy.  Where there's
smoke there's fire.

73
Rob
K5UJ