Re: [RFI] RFI from variable speed drive 1.1 miles away (very interesting

To: nlsa@nlsa.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI from variable speed drive 1.1 miles away (very interesting case).
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 08:34:39 -0500
Hi Mike (W9IP),

Are you able to see my youtube video as everything shown in my video is in
the frequency domain.  The top display is the RF spectrum display with a
waterfall of it right below, and then near the bottom of the screen is the
Audio spectrum display along with its waterfall below it.  Probably the
best display for you to look at would be the one starting at around 1:14 in
the video as it's displaying 1710 to 1900 KHz directly whereas the display
before it in the video is looking at the IF output of my HF rig so the
frequency probably makes no sense to you.  I also made some recordings
using my HDSDR software so I can go back and look at the captured signal as
if it were real time so I can zoom in or out for you if needed over a 2 MHz
wide slice of the spectrum I recorded.

Let me know what you need and I would be glad to provide it as long as I
have it available.

73,
Don (wd8dsb)