Re: [RFI] Severe RFI from Solar Edge HD Wave system inverter...who owns

To: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>, "damichael@verizon.net" <damichael@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Severe RFI from Solar Edge HD Wave system inverter...who owns the system? And is responsible to fix the RFI?
From: "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 03:05:44 +0000
< I'll hold back on too much venom, but if you frequent this site, you will
discover Solar Edge is a major violator and producer of RFI.  Why they have not
corrected the problem is beyond me as well.>

Solar Edge has replaced approximately 400 systems to date, with about 90% of
the involved amateurs reporting that the noise is essentially gone.  They are
working on further improvements and are about to install the first prototype
system of those improvements to test them in a real installation.

Ed, W1RFI