Re: [RFI] Severe RFI from Solar Edge HD Wave system inverter...who owns

To: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Severe RFI from Solar Edge HD Wave system inverter...who owns the system? And is responsible to fix the RFI?
From: damichael--- via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 18:23:28 +0000 (UTC)
 No venom intended,  I just seem to be getting a bit of a run around on who
owns the problem.
My triband beam and dipoles are clearly visible from the ground and roof of the
neighbors house when Trinity Solar did the site survey and installation.

TNX es 73, Mike W3TS

    On Monday, February 14, 2022, 12:38:49 PM EST, David Eckhardt