Re: [RFI] Tower/Antenna Reradiation

To: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>, Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>, mjwetzel@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Tower/Antenna Reradiation
From: Alan Higbie <alan.higbie@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 16:47:47 -0700
I notice the subject of "INTERMODULATION" is given significant coverage in
"THE MITIGATION OF RADIO NOISE AND INTERFERENCE FROM ON-SITE SOURCES

at RADIO RECEIVING SITES" (November 2009) published by the US Naval
Postgraduate School.

*Available at*:
http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Technology/RFI%20Main%20Page/Naval_RFI_Handbook.pdf

A search of the PDF document for "intermodulation" will bring up 32 uses of
the word throughout the report.

The authors' work tracking RFI & intermodulation at more than 20 US Navy
receiving sites worldwide is very instructive.

73,

~ Alan K0AV