Re: [RFI] New Mexico homeowners told they can’t connect solar systems

To: Dale Frederick <dale.kb5iy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New Mexico homeowners told they can’t connect solar systems
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 21:45:49 +0000
Quite interesting......  I take this as yet another move by PNM to freeze
electrical power delivery from their side and their side only!!!!

My wife and I spent 15 years on the westside of Albuquerque, specifically
Taylor Ranch, from 1980 through 1995 before moving to Northern Colorado.
During that time, PNM was prosecuted for siphoning funds into forestry and
housing developments - illegal.  They were also the third to most expensive
provider of electrical power in the nation.  We were paying from 13 to 16
cents per kWH when most of the rest of the country was paying roughly 5 to
8 cents / kWH.  Again, rather dishonest, but they got away with it.  Their
excuse:  extremely low population density required increased costs to
deliver electric power.  Bull Sh.....  You get the gist of our experience
with PNM?.  I put PNM as one of the most dishonest publicly owned utilities
in the country.  This from first hand experience with paying my electric
bill every month in Albuquerque.

Dave - WØLEV

--
*Dave - WØLEV*